Pages

Subscribe:

Blogroll

Labels

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hiiiii

 (this is because I'm bored and need to entertain myself)


I kind of lost track of what happened and what I need to write since I last updated the blog, heh. I remember saying that the universe would troll me(I was right)
So I left the guest house and moved into the dorm. The campus is gorgeous and I am forever side-eyeing people who take the bus to get around it. 
Of course I got lost on the way and arrived an hour late to the Main Gate, the place I was supposed to meet Andrei. The cool thing was that I had my 25 kilos luggage with me. Arrived tired and fuming at the gate, which prevented Andrei to scold me for being late (phew). Found the Language Institute, took the test, lalala, boring stuff.(got level 5, don't even know if that's good or bad)

After I took my luggage to the room(which looks close to a room in Hasdeu, but with an electric appliances restriction >:[ ) we went to the YG building and I got some more blackmailing material on Andrei le fanboy, kkkkk.

We saw or first trash bin on the street(yep, on day 3 or 4) and some more engrish:

I was hungry but had only 7000 on me so we went to find some cheap food. Andrei got ddokboki again and I got kimchi kimbap(which of course was spicy and I couldn't finish it; good thing Andrei is like mom, he likes everything and finished the food for me). 

I didn't have bedding the first night ;_; froze my ass and my eye got swollen lol, I don't even know why. o.O (it's fine now btw). 

Life is hard, puf ;_; (but at least it gives me something to talk about, better than doing nothing all day and letting time fly by me)


2 comments:

Rinnie said...

Awwies, at least you arrived safely at the dorm.
Hope everything will be fine from here on.

And GDI, you guys saw the YG building!
Envy you for life!

Andra said...

getting lost with 25 kg of luggage - not cool :))bine ca s-a terminat cu bine si ca ai trecut testul :D

Post a Comment