Pages

Subscribe:

Blogroll

Labels

Monday, February 27, 2012

Fabulousest

As I said before, I'm so cold I think I'll shiver until deathbed and beyond, but it was totally worth it.(the day picked up like I never thought it would).

I went out with Andrei to take a walk (no Immigration Office, le dud forgot le passport) and to look for a building with cheap electronics. We drank coffee in a very nice coffee shop with a veeeeery nice ahjumella who gave me milk powder because they didn't have caffé latte :3

                                                  (yum-yum, just how I like it)
After drinking coffee and harassing the wifi connection like true 3rd world inhabitants we proceeded to the subway station in search for the almighty ninja building. We passed Chongbokkung, which impressed me more than I expected.


Riding the subway was new and exciting(yes, I said exciting, le kid in me is enjoying everything to an embarrassing level) and not as difficult as I thought given that I was able to ride it back home by myself. We got to the destination and after around 2 hours of wondering in circles like drunk hens we got hungry(well Andrei did, I could have lasted longer, mere weakling muhaha). We saw the everlasting drama-sad-removing-place: the street vendor and went to get some ddokbokki(spelled right? no idea). Andrei got some soju, but it wasn't fit to my taste(like most alcohol).


Some more wondering took place then Andrei asked a guy from a hotel about said ninja building. That guy must reaaaaaly love his job. He went out of the hotel, asked someone about the building, found out nothing, ran across the street, flailed some more and asked some more but didn't manage to find it. It was like a comedy movie in history class. Some Engrish peeked its head to entertain as well.


Pissed and defeated, decided to return. Riding the subway went smoothly so of course something had to go wrong about getting back to the house, but my calm inner buddha took over and I didn't LUUUUZEEEE MAI MAAAAIIIIIND(some people can't wait for me to get bored of the song, keep waiting kkk). Moreover, I bumped into something awesome. 
Wandered around for 2 hours or so and got even further from my destination(not even maps and wild Internet can't save my completely disoriented butt). I was cold and hungry and angry. 

I somehow managed to get to a place from where I could get back to the house. On the way I passed by the palace again but I spotted some strange activity going on so I stopped to stare like a true derp foreigner. Many lights were pointed at a relatively large crowd by the gate that, once dispersed, revealed four Choson officials. Le inspired me decided to ask a girl who was also standing there what drama is being filmed. To my utmost happiness my suspicions were confirmed: it was "Rooftop Prince", the drama Yoochun is in 8D. They filmed around 2,3 scenes in two atrociously cold hours( new found respect for him and all actors, I was fully clothed and was shaking like a twig in a pmsíng storm while they were wearing traditional clothing). I was 20 steps away at closest(unbeliebleble xD) and even though he may have not noticed me, I know he did saw me :> because he happened to look in my direction. I wanted to take a picture with him but people working around seemed to be a bit fussy so I didn't want to be shunned nor kicked by a certain horse >.>

So much for today's adventure, make sure you keep a hot pack or something to keep you warm, you never know how long you'll be out.


8 comments:

cryptowang said...

aklgfh you saw yoochun in rl!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexie said...

OMFG!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!! you so lucky!! :((
sa mai mergi pe acolo!!

Rinnie said...

Le fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
My hate for you is infinite right now
>__________________>
I wanna see Yoochun as well. FML!
Lucky ass derpina! ; _______ ;
Btw, how's soju?

Rinnie said...

Next time take pictures or I kill you and make sure I won't get caught.

miki said...

aawwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! awesome!!!! <3<3<3 i miss you!

Dee said...

*face exercitii de cardio*
OMFG!!! Nici bine n-ai ajuns si deja l-ai intalnit pe Yoochun :)) Daca eram in locul tau ma aduna Andrei de pe jos cu farasul si ma ansambla la loc acasa :)))

serial0123 said...

OMG....l-ai vazut pe Yoochun...pe Chunface...:O:O:O...aaaaa.....uuuu....eeee....iiiii....awwwwwwww....you lucky bastard...i envy you...but i love you....glad you arrived there safe...and you are ok..in spite of the horrible cold...as you said...i think is worth it ...what adventures you have there...wow....don't you dare say ever again life is boring...:P...kiddin'....:*...so glad you're enjoying your time there... right now i'm starving...but i was so excited to read your blog ...so i left my food aside and got going on your stories...can't wait to read more...you can write everyday if you want...i don't mind xDxDxDxD....*a lot of hugs *

Andra said...

omg omg!!! chiar ieri ma gandeam la voi! ma intrebam oare nu dati de JYJ pe acolo?? si uite ca ai dat de Yoochun. I SO ENVY YOUUU! dar I'M SO HAPPY!!! too. Sa mai mergi pe acolo :D poate ai noroc si faci o poza cu el :>:>

Post a Comment