Pages

Subscribe:

Blogroll

Labels

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

In boredomus nonsensicus



Stick a fork in me, I'm done! No more energy, no more stamina, not a single little teeny tiny microscopical drop of intellectual material left inside me(thank heavens for auto-correct or this post would be frying your brains).

(this makes as much sense as anything in the world to me right now)

So lately I've been extra herp herp derp. I'm not one to complain so I'll just say it once: I'm exhausted(due to various reasons I'm not going to bore you with) . I'm not sad nor angry nor nothing; I actually feel ok, but I think I look like a drooling llama staring into space. I have two more exams at which I hope to kick ass though in my current state that is utopia(the glorious rainbow-farting unicorn kind)

To stick to my current live-life-to-the-fullest philosophy, I somehow managed to start a new drawing, abandon it promising to finish soon(aka beforeIleaveforKoreawoowoo) and of course not scan it even as a work in progress. I promise I'll get to it ._.

I hope the next time I write will be with a little more enthusiasm, less brain-farting and a pretty piece of something I like to call 'artwork'.


I completely forgot about my calendar but it's still February so technically I didn't fail at posting on time(ok I kind of did but please let me keep a atom-sized part of my self-esteem, will you?)



Off to lalaland!!





3 comments:

Lexie said...

omg, Georgi, you always make ROFL so hard! you're nuts. wuv you! *puppy eyes* and omg, i can't believe you're leaving in only 4 (3) days! i am going to miss you so much! :(( but i want you to have fun :D
but why am i telling you this? of course you'll have fun.
elvis pretzel :3

Rinnie said...

Derpina at her mighty best (not making any sense here).
Dudette! Can't wait to see you :3
See you soon >=3 (took me a while to find "3" on the keyboard)

BiA said...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
I'm so stupid I wrote a kilometric comment and then refreshed the page.
Ok so here I go again xD


Georgiiiiii~

Y U ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD?
I should visit your blog when I'm sad, you always make my day!
And the gifs you're using... SOOO RELEVANT! I particularly like the last one xD

Miss you, Elvis Pretzel!
See you in a few hours~

Post a Comment