Pages

Subscribe:

Blogroll

Labels

Saturday, March 3, 2012

...Shoutouts?

Short post to say how much I love nice people. Today we met a uber cute old man who, instead of explaining how to get to a location, took us there himself. We walked for about 15-20 minutes and talked a lot(being praised for our Korean and good looks was a given). It was really heartwarming to be treated so well by a complete stranger. I wish him many many years of happiness and health from now on :'). As if this wasn't blessing enough, we met a police officer who gave us water, coffee, canned coffee and health drinks; just because o.o . 
When heading home, Andrei and I were bored, sleepy and felt that the day didn't go great, but thinking back on it, these two people made it amazing. 

And because seriousness is so uncharacteristic of this blog I will end the post here sending nice people good thoughts and you a gif(oh snap), as per usual:


I kid, I kid, you're nice too(I hope)



2 comments:

Rinnie said...

Awwwies~ That was so sweet of them.
The officer gave you those because he probably liked you (?) O.O

Lexie said...

waa, nice people are nice~~

Post a Comment