Pages

Subscribe:

Blogroll

Labels

Monday, March 12, 2012

So Fluffy I'm Gonna Implode

HoHoHo(appropriate greeting is appropriate, the weather is a tyrant)



There hasn't been much posting material lately, partly because we're having a weird energy'less phase and we're also running low on fuel(if you know what I mean*wigglebrow*) so we can't go out as much as we used to. That's why I'll comprise several days in one post.


Firstly, this week we started going out with Anca, so we took her to places we liked, like Yongsan, Ichon(Andrei) and Yeoido(me). Bless her soul, I bet she wasn't interested in them like me in math(hurr hurr so sexay) but she was too nice to refuse us. Our divine meat on a stick(for which we went all the way to faaabulous'dahling Gangnam'gu) was also met with a 'meh' reaction that would rival my life'sucking aura that accompanied me these days. She liked Yeoido tho so yay!

Fastforwarding to important matters. Sunday we went out with Kwak teacher's parents. All I can say is D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW


They were too precious for words. They took us out to eat (I finally had french fries since I came here *unicorn music*) and tried their best to speak English to us, so that we can understand them better (and teacher said they don't know English o.O heck, they know more than the youngins who are said to learn sooo much in school). We talked about us, we talked about them, about Teacher (I could hardly keep back my tears on hearing how much he worried about us and how much he called his parents trying to help and make sure that we don't run into any trouble)

Now I know I'm kind of a crybaby(when no one's watching) but Andrei was tearing up too so I don't think it's just me. After eating Umma went away for a while for what I thought it was a bathroom visit. Meanwhile we chatted with le super'duper'awesome'sauce Kwak Appa and found out more about him and his family. He also tried to encourage us, which only made me weep some more xD. When she came back, Kwak Umma had three big bags, each containing 2 cakes. I was so ashamed because we didn't bring anything (Teacher made us promise not to, wae u do dis to us? :C)
I didn't know such warm people exist, I swear they are fairy-tale material(Teacher too). They made our day, week and month. I can't wait to meet them again next month, when we will visit the National Folk Village.
So I think I'm pretty much back on track, not much is happening since lately I study more and go out less, but I can't ignore my duties(especially after screwing up in industrial amounts, like a boss, like I always do).


P.S.
It's almost the middle of March and I miss my calendar back home ;-; 

P.P.S. Random things I don't know where to include:
some tall buildings for Lexie


Le Huge Crab...Place?

and a conference we passed on our way to find the above mentioned divine meat on a stick
(now here's three ...people?... I didn't think I'd see together)

3 comments:

Lexie said...

aww, i knew Kwak seonsaengnim was so nice and now i know where he got it from! i am so happy you got to meet them and they brightened up your mood a bit! ^^

also, thank you for le eye-candy! *daydreaming* i don't know why i like tall buildings, but i'm jelly that there aren't more like these in warsaw XD :D thank you~

serial0123 said...

i know you miss your calender but i promise...it's safe with me :P....i'm taking good care of it...:D...so nice to read your blog again...i check it every day...i was so happy to see that you wrote :D...wow...does that kind of people really do exist?:D...awww...they are so cute...and nice...awww...bravo to them.,...and lucky you...that you met them :D

Andra said...

awww <3 your teacher's parents are so nice! omg the statue in the last picture blew me away =)) omg? e ultimul lucru care credeam ca o sa il vad vreodata =)) good one LOL

Post a Comment