Pages

Subscribe:

Blogroll

Labels

Sunday, April 1, 2012

0330


Haaaaaiz! It's about time I wrote something I guess ^^;

So not much has happened lately(and I have pictures to prove it, if you know what I mean :>). Friday was my birthday, so we went out, first to Yeoido then Ichon. In Yeoido we got some sandwiches and what I like to call  Cocoa Milk(which makes me homesick but it's sooooo gooood). It was fun, Andrei looked up on the Internet stuff that happened in the 30th of March, then february 5th and laughed my ass off when he discovered he was born in  the same day as Gica Hagi. 




After surfing 9gag and scaring away some ajumelas and other customers with my teary laugh when trying to explain to Andrei about an earlier post (sorreh nenea Kim ;_;) our stay was cut short because Andrei told Anca that we're going to Ichon and we'll meet her there (after I told him I didn't want to leave yet).


I was sulky the whole way to the cafe but once we got there rainbows started flying all over. The waiters there are the fairyest(no, I didn't misspell) people I've met. It is humanly impossible to go there and still be upset about something. All they're missing are some fairy wings and magic wands. Andrei couldn't keep his mouth shut and told them it was my birthday, so they brought me a piece of cheesecake. 
Anca arrived some time later and Andrei introduced her to 9gag as well, so our evening was spent watching our monitors and gigglesnorting every 3 minutes(and I wonder why Koreans are uncomfortable with foreigners).

I got presents from both Andrei and Anca, which was a surprise because I didn't expect anything as my  plan for the day was to stay in and be homesick/foreveralone, so thank you guys!*hugs*


2 comments:

Lexie said...

awww, i am glad you had fun! :X

Andra said...

aww la multi ani cu intarziere~ ma bucur ca v-ati distrat ^^

Post a Comment