Pages

Subscribe:

Blogroll

Labels

Sunday, January 15, 2012

This Is Hard ;~;


Ohai! I swear I'm getting dumber by the day. It took me a good 10 minutes to figure out how to make a new entry, I'm on the verge of tears and hair-pulling.



 After breathing in a paper bag(figuratively, the only paper bags I have around fit my whole upper body so I would need the lungs of a titan to be able to use them) and begging all the internet fairy thingies I won't forget the method by the next breath I am ready to write what I was supposed to.
Custom Calendars!!! I'm always confused when it comes to dates so I decided to make myself a calendar, since what can be found in stores look horrendous to me and I like unique stuff. This lovely lady here(SNSD's Jessica) is plastered in a A3 format just a little higher than my computer so I can lift my eyes and see the pretty and also my schedule, which these days is consisted of finals (oh the overwhelming joy, I cannot contain myself).



...


Since I have something else to write about and I'm scared it will take me another 10 minutes and a hyperventilation to open a new post, I'm going to continue writing here.

So here I am reading Devil's Elixirs (never in my life have a read a more confusing soap operaish book) and I suddently decide I want bangs (oh my mind, how thee wonder is an uncoverable mystery) but then I remembered that the person who cuts my hair is in my hometown and I won't go back there until the end of the semester (le sad)



But of course I'm a stubborn weird creature and could not wait so ta'dah *silence*



 My faaabulous (yet kinda crooked, woopsay) 'work of art'. Cousin says it looks good, so I want to believe her, since her complimenting me is quite the raisin in the 'branzoaica' (inside joke, hurrhurr)

It looks ok. Not amazing but it doesn't make me want to put two holes in a paper bag and walk around with it on my head, so I guess I'm fine.


Aaand I'm done for today, must get back to my inspiring faustic studies. Stay healthy and pass your exams! 


 

7 comments:

Lexie said...

omg!! laughing so hard!! =)))))))))) this is too funny! looking good with bangs :>

sapphirebluederp said...

Mission accomplished o.~

Rinnie said...

I like your bangs, you look cute.
The tag 'stupid' . . . WAE? xDDDD
Funny you is funny!

sapphirebluederp said...

@Rinnie
because I thought 'myself' is too generic

cryptowang said...

your idea with the custom calendar inspired me! *-*
also, i think you have the perfect face for this kind of bangs: http://static.becomegorgeous.com/img/arts/2010/Jun/10/2223/long_bob.jpg <3

sapphirebluederp said...

@Jean
I'm glad I was of help ;))
love the bangs, it's close to what I want on my head once I grow my hair a little

Anonymous said...

You should always DEFINITELY LISTEN to your cousin from what i can tell she is a veeeeeryyy intelligent person (not that I'm biased or anything) (>^_^<)

Post a Comment