Pages

Subscribe:

Blogroll

Labels

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Someone flush me down the toilet


So much positive attitude on this blog I can't contain my sparkles




It's already been almost 21 years and I never cease to amaze myself; with all this studying and getting stuff ready for SNU I somehow managed to waste two days, and not even in a relaxing and enjoyable way.
My osm osm self decided she has a fantabulously good memory and only read once the title for an article I have to write, then proceeded stoically(not really, I fell asleep 5~6 times)  to research and take notes. 

I decide tonight to check the title once again just in case, and to my overwhelming joy I realise I searched for something completely different. 


I love me, my life would be so boring without all the fail. I'd appreciate it if I wouldn't brainfart so often though. 

 Oh well, time for more research.

p.s. Yes, it did take 5 minutes to remember how to create a new post but hey, 5 is better than 10




5 comments:

Lexie said...

XD LOL, we sure are a 4D group!
either way, you're awesome :D
take it easy though, breathe in, breathe out. you're going to SNU, it's tough enough
*hugs*

Rinnie said...

You is always smart xD
4D for life! Muahahahahahhahaha!
Oh damn, the project. . . wae? ; _ ;
I don't wanna do it!

sapphirebluederp said...

@Lexie,Rinnie

my 4D will most likely kill me in Korea
I'll haunt you foreva!

BiA said...

Oh God I'm so glad you started this blog. It'll make us feel you're close to us, and we're derping and failing together as usual. Funny Georgi is funny PO EH BA!

sapphirebluederp said...

@BiA
I'm gonna bawl my eyes out after a week ;~;
You'll be soooo missed (that totally sounded like you just died O`.o, oh well)

Post a Comment