Pages

Subscribe:

Blogroll

Labels

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 1. Brr

'Ellooo from the land of the morning calm (which is not actually that calm, these little people sure have a lot of stuff to say, and fast) 

I'm currently staying at the Beewon Guesthouse, until the 29th. It's ok, I guess (I'd appreciate a real shower tho ;_;) I have a pretty fluffeh pink blanket :3(and I got a roll of toilet paper too, fyeah :>)


Sooo, I feel like I should say more, but I don't know what xD. Arrived on the 26th at Incheon (I didn't see any idols, no one waited for me, boohoohoo)



I got on the shuttle bus and proceeded (tat-tararaaaaaa) towards Seoul. I almost fell asleep on the way, not cool. I somehow managed to keep my eyelids from trolling me but I still missed my station WHILE AWAKE. I guess it was bound to happen, the universe wanted to keep my blog interesting.



Nice Guy Carter From Taiwan and his friend whose name I do not know ;_;(bless you, bless you a million times) helped me find the address I needed to get to and a taxi to take me there.

Internet works like a jogging grandma in my room so I have to stay in the pc room(at least I can use my computer so hooray). It is freezing down here tho. 


Roommates are shy, except for and Singaporean ahjumella who told me she came here because she's a fan of Korean dramas and kpop(she was flailing over JYJ, so cute x3, everybody loves her) 

I didn't realize how useful a phone is until yesterday, damn you technology. Actually, scratch that, technology is my friend and I need it. TREASURE YOUR PHONES!!one11 ...and Internet. Internet is awesome too.

I don't know how to conclude so bye XD

7 comments:

Lexie said...

aww, everything will be alright~! hang in there.. at least you have toilet paper! XD no, i kid, i kid.. or maybe not? in the end, it's really important... kk..
everything will be better once you move to the dormitory~ *huggles*
i can't wait to read more of your adventures! so keep us up to date!

Lexie said...

*sends lots of love to keep you warm*

cryptowang said...

sa pui muuulte poze xD lol
sa ne zici si noua cum e lumea pe acolo, sa vedem cum arata locurile pe acolo
si poate-mi zici cat costa si o cafea, in lei :)))) rofl
bafta si distractie placuta! :D

Rinnie said...

That. . . is so pink! o_o
Keep yourself warm :3
And don't worry, things will get better.


P.S. We miss you <3

Andra said...

ma bucur ca ati ajuns cu bine ^^

Anonymous said...

What ? No press , no red carpet at the airport , had they no ideea who was coming ? … they’ll find out soon enough :P . Hugs form Gruia … the land of the brave ….ehm accutally the bored)

sapphirebluederp said...

@bonzou86 brooooo..... took me a while to figure out who you are xD what's with the name?



oh and welcome :3

Post a Comment